We’re looking for organizational help, as well as financial support.
- Local contacts in the cities we go through: city officials, skating and cycling clubs, sports clubs including disabled sections (we’ll find ways to associate them and give them an opportunity to be visible to local media)
- Help us securing free wheelchair accessible venues for lunchstops and overnights, and other local freebies
- Media coverage
- Volunteer in the support or organization teams (media specialists, community managers, logisticians, handymen, general helpers, caregivers…)
Corporate and public funding
- We are looking for corporate sponsors. Your logo will be displayed on this site, other promotional actions can be discussed. Depending on your country, there may be tax advantages, contact us!
- If you are aware of public subsidies programmes where we should apply, let us know !
Individual financial support
- Private donations are welcome. Depending on your country, there may be tax advantages, contact us!
- Help organize and participate in charity events (dinners, lotteries…)
- Purchase some of our logoed merchandise (trinkets, t-shirts etc.). Display your support, and we’re getting a small commission!
The online store is not open for business just yet, but will be soon!
They are already helping us!
Providing overnight accomodation for D1 (monday 27th august) in Swanley
Providing free “vegan fried chicken” for our first dinner
Valley View Stud Farm (Canterbury)
Kindly welcoming a pitstop on their premises (New Forest Ln Canterbury CT4 8BE)
Providing a sports hall for D3 (wednesday 29th august) overnight accomodation
Lending a van to be used as support vehicle
WordPress & Colorlib
Sparky & Bjorn
Sparky designed for us our beautiful logo
Bjorn Holland took charge of the required adaptations for the official team teeshirts.